Thursday, January 18, 2007

New Message Board Update

I want to thank those of you who have already joined the new "Our Choosing Faith" UU message board! As of this morning, sixteen brave souls have joined me there as together we try to blaze some new trails and add something a little different to the "larger UU conversation." Yes, there are already plenty of Yahoo groups, MySpace pages, Livejournal, Beliefnet, a lot of blogs, etc....but I'm not aware of any other multi-purpose message boards that are run "of, by and for UU's." I think the message board format has its place (along with all the others).

It's nothing fancy, of course, but we're off to a pretty good start I'd say. (My first such venture last year never got beyond 10 members.) It's still very much a work in progress.

To make it go, however, we need to get the word out and to have more people routinely checking in and (ideally) participating. That's where my brothers and sisters "of kindred spirit" here in the UU blogosphere can help. I'd appreciate anything you can do to spread the word---maybe a few mentions here and there, or maybe adding links to it---so that we can make this a true "community board" for Unitarian Universalists.

Again, the message board can be reached at...

http://choosingfaith.informe.com

Thanks in advance!

Ron

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->